Trevor L. Snyder is an information management professional with a diverse range of experience in content management, public relations, journalism, project management and systems administration/management.
You can count on Trevor to handle your needs when it comes to planning, developing and maintaining your organization’s knowledge management strategy. He can help you find and extract value from the raw data being generated within your organization.
Trevor has worked internationally in diverse professional roles including systems administration and management, project management, IT consulting, web architecture, content management, marketing, public relations and in diverse writing and editing roles.
He served in the United States Marine Corps and the United States Army and has worked for NATO in a consulting role. In the private sector, Trevor has performed various technical management and administrative roles for two decades.
- Results-oriented IT management professional with 15 years experience, master’s degree in systems management, security focus
- Ability to create a shared vision and translate into a workable business strategy and governance model
- Excellent communication skills – interfacing well with management, coworkers, and clients
- Experienced web developer and content manager
- Experienced technical writer
- Experienced military journalist and broadcaster
- Experienced newspaper editor, military and civilian publications
- Comfortable across a wide spectrum of organizational cultures
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, building and leading cross-departmental integration teams, and working with cutting-edge technologies
- IT Governance, NIST-800, SOX and ITIL familiarity
- Mentoring/training and technology learning curriculum development
- Budgeting, asset and vendor management
- Security, disaster recovery and succession planning
- Data center/data infrastructure design and management
- Senior systems administration experience
- Honorably discharged veteran, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Army